Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Good Night

I introduced frisbee-golf to my friend Austin. I think I've said this before but I'm addicted to this game. I almost made a birdie on the last hole but it hit the damn metal carrier thing. But other than that it was a pretty good hour and a half. After that we just chilled at his house and played some wii. It's crazy that I've known this kid since 8th grade.



Later that night, I ended up at Cameron's house playing monopoly with Patrick and his sister's friend. That was pretty fun. We ended the game in a draw because Jimmy and I did not feel playing monopoly into the night. So I got my frisbee-golf and monopoly fix for the week. : ) Check out my new frisbee.


Now it's time to watch PBA bowling. What a good start to a sunday. : ) Walter Ray Williams Jr. FTW!

No comments: